Aventia is a consultancy based in Edinburgh and working across the UK. We set out with a new perspective, built on our experience and insight, connecting strategy and delivery in infrastructure, energy and sustainability.
With over 25 years’ consultancy and transactional experience, Aventia brings expertise and innovation to the delivery of major projects and initiatives. Aventia’s ethos is founded on the principles of collaboration, partnership, intelligent delivery and refusing to take the old ways of working for granted.
Since its inception, Aventia has been active across a broad canvas of projects of strategic importance and working with a range of partners. Our projects include:
- Working with Scottish Government and Scottish Futures Trust on financial support mechanisms for privately developed housing at both market and sub-market cost
- An economic impact assessment for the £500m+ Loudoun Castle leisure and housing project in Ayrshire (with support from Caledonian Economics)
- An impact assessment for the proposed regeneration of the West Princes Street Gardens in Edinburgh. The report is included in our website library.
- Due diligence in respect of a number of prospective investments (both public and private) in the energy and waste sector
- Working with the Social Value Portal to embed social value into procurement and planning for both public and private sector clients (Nathan Goode, Aventia’s Director, was appointed a director of the Social Value Portal in June 2016)